1/15/2013

CHICKEN STIR FRY WITH PAPRIKA



I know I said I'll post the plushies post today. But well it's been a while since my last food post right? So here I bring you one of my current favorite food: Chicken Stir fry with Paprika. If you love something simple yet yummy, it's for you! :D You will need:
-Chicken breast (cut into bite-size), chopped red and green paprika, chopped onion, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
Direction:
-Cook the chicken and onion together. Add the garlic and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Served.




3 comments:

Brenda Lu said...

Oh my..i m on diet then suddenlynfind this yummy pictures!

Www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

Cláudia de Castro Ferreira said...

It looks really yummy!

nice blog btw .. wanna follow each other? let me know!

xx,
C

Ade Kurnianingrum Handika Putri said...

yummy :D

This is real and This is me