Who doesn't love chocolate? I mean.. they are so sweet (really, they are such a moodbooster!). Well since that I've been feeling lack of cake lately , I decided to make one. Yes people chocolate brownies! It's like the last time I ate it was like a year ago-_-.
Aaaand it's actually my first time making brownies! Well gotta say it's fun and it doesn't really take much time. Oh plus this time it didn't fail!! Yay! Btw here lemme give you the recipe I used :)
You'll need :
- Butter (100gr)
- Mineral water (2tbsp)
- Chopped dark cooking chocolate (250gr)
- Eggs (3)
- Caster sugar (150gr)
- Wheat flour (85gr)
- Chocolate powder (25gr)
- Baking powder (1/2tsp)
- Salt (1/4tsp)
How to :
1. Melt your butter and mineral water. When boiled , turn off the heat. Add the chopped chocolate to the butter and water mixture. Mix until smooth.
2. Pour the chocolate mixture to another big bowl. Add the eggs and caster sugar. Stir with mixer with low speed.
3. Add the flour, chocolate powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir together well until smooth.
4. Pour your brownies mixture to a buttered and greaseproof-papered (idk how to say it) baking tin.
5. Oven for 40minutes. (180C)
Have fun making your own! :)
PS: My grandma made these cutie pastry today. (Got some pastry toppers left, put it onto the pastry!)
PS2: Im now active on tumblr! Follow me here http://thepistachios.tumblr.com/. Thankyou! :)